Great news! E-Learning USA has become operational again. Here's our new logo. Our official website will soon be updated to include our educational resources and offerings. Thank you for your patience and continued support!
RESPITE - English Vocabulary from
1. a pause from doing something (as work); "we took a 10-minute break"; "he took time out to recuperate"
2. a pause for relaxation; "people actually accomplish more when they take time for short rests"
3. the act of reprieving; postponing or remitting punishment
an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
4. a (temporary) relief from harm or... View details ⇨
PLIABLE - English Vocabulary from
1. capable of being bent or flexed or twisted without breaking; "a flexible wire"; "a pliant young tree" flexible
2. susceptible to being led or directed; "fictile masses of people ripe for propaganda" susceptible
3. capable of being shaped or bent or drawn out; "ductile copper"; "malleable metals such as gold"; "they soaked the leather to made it pliable";... View details ⇨
Here are 600 commonly used phrases in the English language via our very own online e-library site . How many of these phrases do you regularly use in spoken and written English? [ Docusharing.com Link ]
DEDICATE – English Vocabulary from
1. set apart to sacred uses with solemn rites, of a church
2. inscribe or address by way of compliment; "She dedicated her book to her parents"
3. open to public use, as of a highway, park, or building; "The Beauty Queen spends her time dedicating parks and nursing homes"
4. give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause; "She committed herself to... View details ⇨
MIND - English Vocabulary from
1. that which is responsible for one''s thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn''t get his words out of my head"
2. knowledge and intellectual ability; "he reads to improve his mind"; "he has a keen intellect"
3. attention; "don''t pay him any mind"
4. recall or remembrance; "it came to mind"
5. your intention;... View details ⇨