Glentoran
01/19/2017 at 16:40. Facebook
Glentoran u12 (2005)

Our SBYL squad are holding open training sessions every Monday and Wednesday and are seeking new players to start in January. The team have reached the last 16 of the NIBFA Cup (9aside) and the opportunity also leads to possible progression to our National League squad. For further information please contact Shaw on 07545594230.
Glentoran
01/18/2017 at 00:46. Facebook
James Ferrin tonight signed a new contract that will keep him at the club until the end of the 2018/19 season!

New Contract for James Ferrin | Glentoran FC

glentoran.com
Glentoran
01/17/2017 at 18:52. Facebook
NI Premiership, Glentoran 0-3 Crusaders, £10 in, £3programme (which was excellent) Homemade Soup £2 (worth twice that!)

I had a guided tour of the ground before the game, thanks to their great secretary Ricky Rea. ALso took photos during the game. Confined to the wonderful main stand in the first half due to the torrential rain, I saw Crusaders race into a 2 goal lead with 2 well taken goals....
View details ⇨
Glentoran
01/16/2017 at 18:20. Facebook
Check out our sponsors, the streat@ballyhackamore new look decor. We think it looks great. With great food at good prices and top notch Staff, we are sure you will enjoy your visit.

Support our sponsors as they support YOUR club.
Glentoran
01/16/2017 at 14:09. Facebook
Glentoran
01/15/2017 at 21:18. Facebook
Glentoran
01/15/2017 at 12:04. Facebook
Jordan Stewart in there again
Glentoran
01/13/2017. Facebook
Last chance to join the official Glentoran "Last Man Standing" before it kicks off at 1230pm tomorrow.

It easy to register and select your team for tomorrow's games but just clicking the link below and following the instructions.

The winner will take home 60% of the pot while the club will receive the other 40%.

So, get you finger on that keyboard now and sign up!! It's only £5 to enter....
View details ⇨

Glentoran Football Club’s Last Man Standing Competition

runlastman.com
Glentoran
01/12/2017. Facebook
Gary Haveron, Paul Leeman and Tim McCann will be turning out for the GSE Select, a great cause
Glentoran
01/11/2017. Facebook
Glentoran
01/10/2017. Facebook
Tue, 10/01/2017 - 10:25 The delighted winner of the recent Glentoran supporters’ ballot for a Hyundai i10 received his prize today. Adrian Carson from Ballynahinch collected his prize from Rory Hughes of Charles Hurst Hyundai in Dundonald, accompanied by Glens player, Willie Garrett. All income fr...

Glentoran Car Ballot Winner Receives his Prize. | Glentoran FC

glentoran.com
Glentoran
01/09/2017. Facebook
Glentoran
01/09/2017. Facebook
These goals are spreading far and wide
Glentoran
01/09/2017. Facebook
Glentoran
01/08/2017. Facebook
Glentoran
01/08/2017. Facebook
Glentoran
01/07/2017. Facebook
Sat, 07/01/2017 - 21:17 The club has agreed to Cliftonville's request to take Kym Nelson on loan until the end of this season. Kym is under contract until the end of 2017/18 season but the manager has agreed that after prolonged absences through injury it would be beneficial for the player to get ga...

Kym Nelson | Glentoran FC

glentoran.com
Glentoran
01/07/2017. Facebook
Our Groundsman William putting the finishing touches to the Oval pitch for today's biggest game in the country.

Kick off at 3pm.

#COYG
#IrishCup
Glentoran
01/06/2017. Facebook
On the eve of the biggest game of the season for the Glens just a quick update. There are fourteen books left in the Glentoran Superstore and that's it, then they're gone.....no second run...so if you're keen to pick the history of the old ground tomorrow is probably the last chance....would be lovely to sell it out....but it would be 100 times more satisfying putting one over on the Blues...
View details ⇨