HumaneWatch
yesterday at 00:55. Facebook
PETA and HSUS won't like this. But you might.

New Parody Video: I’m PETA, and I’m HSUS

humanewatch.org
HumaneWatch
01/18/2017 at 22:45. Facebook
Wayne Pacelle's group socks away millions in its offshore bank accounts. #DrainWayne

This “Charity” Has Stuck $100 Million into Caribbean Investments

humanewatch.org
HumaneWatch
01/18/2017 at 22:10. Facebook
Remember when Wayne Pacelle said convicted dog abuser Michael Vick would "do a good job as a pet owner?" We do. #DrainWayne

Wayne Pacelle Has Officially Gone ‘Round the Bend

humanewatch.org
HumaneWatch
01/18/2017 at 21:43. Facebook
Remember when Wayne Pacelle signed a check in a witness-payoff racketeering scheme? We do. #DrainWayne

[ Bit.ly Link ]
HumaneWatch
01/18/2017 at 21:00. Facebook
Remember when Wayne Pacelle lied to Congress? We do. #DrainWayne

HSUS Lies to Congress

humanewatch.org
HumaneWatch
01/18/2017 at 19:36. Facebook
Did you see our ad today in Roll Call? #DrainWayne

Take a closer look: [ Bit.ly Link ]
HumaneWatch
01/18/2017 at 18:46. Facebook
Tell members of Congress that PETA is not their friend.

PETA Tries to Make Nice with Congress

consumerfreedom.com
HumaneWatch
01/18/2017 at 00:55. Facebook
After 146-years, Ringling Bros. is closing... And animal liberationists, from HSUS and PETA, are cheering.

Rapid Reaction: Ringling’s Rollback

humanewatch.org
HumaneWatch
01/18/2017 at 00:33. Facebook
HumaneWatch
01/14/2017 at 00:55. Facebook
This governor doesn't like HSUS one bit.

Maine Governor Slams HSUS Inhumanity

humanewatch.org
HumaneWatch
01/13/2017 at 00:36. Facebook
The Humane Society of the U.S. gives only 1 percent of its budget to local shelters. But how does it spend the other 99 percent?

Learn more: [ Bit.ly Link ]
"We get no financial help from ... the Humane Society of the United States (if you donate to those commercials with all the sad pets please understand we get none of that financial assistance they claim to give out)." — Lake Tahoe Humane Society

Happy Anniversary, Lake Tahoe Humane Society | TahoeDailyTribune.com

tahoedailytribune.com
Meet Wayne Pacelle, CEO of the Humane Society.

Learn more: [ Bit.ly Link ]
Wayne Pacelle is America's largest animal predator.
Ever donated to HSUS? You might want to scroll by and skip this...

10 Things You Should Know About HSUS

humanewatch.org
The Humane Society of the U.S. is NOT affiliated with your local pet shelter.

This giving season, ditch HSUS and #GiveLocal.

Learn more: [ Bit.ly Link ]
Wayne Pacelle might need to double-check his definition of "win."

Say What? HSUS Claims $11 Million Bribery Settlement was a Win

humanewatch.org
We're so happy that all these pups found forever homes.

HSUS is not affiliated with local your local Humane Society. By giving to local shelters like this one, you can truly help animals in need.

Colorado Springs shelter adopts out all of its available dogs

thedenverchannel.com