FBVideoDownloader.info is a facebook video downloader online, this tool helps you download facebook videos by grabs direct links to download and save for free
"We go together like Spaghetti and Meatballs! Oh wait, that's us! We're two Siamese kittens who will warm your heart." -(V33556 and V33557) #MeowMonday
After 170 days in our shelter, Ashes has finally found her home! Her owner fell in love with her picture and reached out to us to find out more about her. We are beyond happy to see a senior pet find a loving family! #GetYourRescueOn
"I'm an older kitten with a personality of my own. My new family must master the art of a good ear rub and I would love to have a feline friend to show me the ropes in my new home. "-Scottie (BF1325) #MeowMonday
"When you reach the top, keep climbing!" -Zen Proverb Photo Credit: Ted Lim #MotivationMonday #GetYourRescueOn
"Rescue: It's not just a verb, it's a promise!" -Unknown #GetYourRescueOn

Two Young Men Spot Hint Of White Fur By Underground Pipe, Start Digging To Investigate

littlethings.com
Our cat-letes are mentally preparing themselves for the big game! #GetYourRescueOn #KittenBowl #NFLPlayoffs
"Open your heart and home, and I'll show you everything I have to offer!"- Apollo (T68478) #GetYourRescueOn
Adopt a puppy today for a lifetime of love tomorrow! #GetYourRescueOn
"I think a hero is any person really intent on making this a better place for all people (or animals)" -Maya Angelou #SuperheroSunday

Terrified Puppy Lies Helpless While Rescuers Try To Cut Pipe Around His Neck And Body

littlethings.com
Did you know cats spend 30% of their waking hours grooming themselves? The other 70% is spent training for the Kitten Bowl!
Pom Pom (D48272) a year old domestic shorthaired black cat who just happens to know how to give you a high five! #GetYourRescueOn #Caturday
Volunteer, Foster Parent, and National Spokesperson, Beth Stern wants you to join us in the Mutt-i-grees Movement by rescuing your new best friend. #GetYourRescueOn
"We're two New Yorkers waiting to meet caring parents to take us home. We're brothers who rely on each other through thick and thin. Just give us a little time and we'll make you part of our clowder." -Willy and Mikey (BF1137 and BF1138) #Caturday
Where there is hope, there is a possibility. A mama cat and her six kittens are right where they belong, patiently awaiting the day they get to meet their new families! #GetYourRescueOn #Caturday

Mama Cat and Her 6 Kittens Find Hope at Animal League America

animalleague.org
Ahh, it's the weekend! Show us what your pets are up to! #GetYourRescueOn
"I am a sweet and cuddly 7 year old miniature pincher. My foster care parents have been taking such good care of me and helping me open up to new friends. Did I forget to mention that I LOVE to eat and am housebroken as well? Interested in learning more about me? Contact my friend Tara Guclu: TaraG@animalleague.org." -Moma (PM6585)
Welcome to one of our favorite days of the week, #PuppyCam! #GetYourRescueOn
"People who need people are the luckiest people in the world." - Barbra Steisand #GetYourRescueOn
We need your help! The adoptable dogs, cats, puppies and kittens living here at North Shore Animal League America could use some friends. Thatโ€™s where you come in! Apply to be an ANIPAL today and help share the stories of our animals in need. [ Bit.ly Link ]
"I can be a great addition to your family! We can snuggle all winter long then play outside!" -Zunder (T95937)