Rajiv Malhotra
02/22/2017 at 07:01. Facebook
Had extensive private/off camera discussion with Arnab Goswami in Mumbai today. Interesting collaborations ahead.
Rajiv Malhotra
02/18/2017 at 03:55. Facebook
Shri Aravamudhan led team of traditional scholars who gave solid rejoinders to Pollock. They declared him a child in intellect and scholarship, pointing out serious flaws in his study of sanskrit texts. All this as Swadeshi Indology Conference 2 being held at Indira G National Centre for Arts, Delhi. Today will be another round of the same. Never before have Indians held such an event to give...
View details ⇨
Rajiv Malhotra
02/17/2017 at 00:11. Facebook
In this India trip I have had a long discussion with Shankaracharya of Puri. The 45-minute video will be uploaded in a few days. He is so clear, emphatic and no-nonsense supporter of our ideas and work. A good strategist. This Hindi interview will have a big impact. Before allowing the cameras, he wanted to spend quality time privately with me, getting to know each other. All this in the...
View details ⇨
Rajiv Malhotra
02/17/2017 at 00:01. Facebook
Last night we had the first meeting of the Advisory Board of Infinity Foundation India, held at India Int'l Centre, Delhi. In a few hours from now the Swadeshi Indology Conference 2 will be inaugurated at Ministry of Culture's IGNCA. A historic moment in our journey.
Rajiv Malhotra
02/15/2017 at 18:30. Facebook
MIT Hinduphobia with sympathy for Islam.
Attached is a flyer posted on MIT Campus of two events (one Hindu and one Muslim) on October 3rd, 2016, and November 1, 2016. Notice the the bias.
-- Hindu Dharma is discussed as "alternate perspective" of Nina Paley, with questions such as "Does Hinduism pose a unique challenge to secular governance and critical thinking"?
-- In the Islam discussion,...
View details ⇨
With Dr Harshavardhan, Minister of Science & Technology, at his home. Discussed Infinity Foundation's History of Science & Technology project and how GOI can help us. He was very impressed by the uniqueness of our contribution (14 volumes are in print already). Asked his top staff to help us.
Kirtan is being digested into Christianity through the Jesus Kirtan movement. This goes through several stages, and many Hindus are fooled because they do not examine it end to end.

1) Krishna Das a great "Hindu-like" disciple of Neem Karoli Baba) legitimized Jesus Kirtan by introducing it in 10% of his songs, the other 90% being Hindu: [ Youtube.com Link ]

2) Followers of Krishna Das...
View details ⇨

Christian Kirtan replace Krishna with jesus

Another attempt to digest Hinduism , if you dont know what is digestion please search for Rajiv Malhotra and see his speech on digestion This channel is to e...

YOUTUBE.COM
Swadeshi Indology Conference - 2: Global Perceptions of Indian Heritage

Event Timing: 17, 18, 19 February 2017
Event Address: IGNCA Premises, New Delhi

The first 75 entries will be allowed on a first come first serve basis.

: Food coupons and conference tag will be provided when you present yourself at the venue on February 17.
:If you are from outside Delhi you will need to manage your...
View details ⇨
SHOULD WE SUPPORT "LIBERAL" MUSLIMS?
I am responding to numerous requests to give my views on Tarek Fatah. I want to first examine Benazir Bhutto and Fareed Zakaria, both well-known liberal Muslims. This gives insights into other liberal Muslims.

Bhutto and Zakaria established themselves as well- known liberal face of Islam by opposing Islamic radicalism. But this does not mean a love for...
View details ⇨
This is a very recent important interview with a Jewish man practicing Hinduism in intense ways. He has followed many Hindu gurus for over 40 years. Now he teaches these Hindu processes to Jews after digesting them into a Jewish framework & history. Watch it till the end to understand how to identify such sophisticated digestion and how to argue systematically. This is a serious educational...
View details ⇨

Interview with Stephen Siegel of Prayag Center on Hinduized Judeism, Tantric Kabbala, & More

Rajiv Malhotra begins this unique conversation with Stephen Siegel by saying, "Namaste and Shalom," because Mr. Siegel- whose life work includes opening a ce...

YOUTUBE.COM
The combination of low IQ and inferiority complex leads to destructive behaviors. Too many slavish Indians suffer from this disease.
Rajiv Malhotra
Rajiv Malhotra: Christianity differs from Hinduism because of Nicene Creed
My response to an audience question regarding caste-based fault lines in India.
THE BATTLE FOR SANSKRIT included in publisher's best-seller list for 2016. Thanks to all my avid readers & critics for spreading awareness : [ Harperbroadcast.com Link ]