Rob Riches
yesterday at 19:22. Facebook
#TBT to 11 years ago and only my 3 competition in the UK. I may have lacked the muscle density & thickness I have now, but I was diced. That year was definitely a learning curve for me as far as discipline and commitment.
Rob Riches
yesterday at 19:06. Facebook
Rob Riches
yesterday at 19:04. Facebook
Rob Riches
yesterday at 16:53. Facebook
This was my morning Quads Circuit - 3 circuits of 12 reps each exercise, with minimal rest!!
[LIKE this page for more training tips!!]
Rob Riches
03/22/2017 at 23:30. Facebook
Nothing like having the camera in your face filming the worst face expressions as you hit your peak on a chin up challenge.. Can you guess how many total reps I got without rest??
Rob Riches
03/22/2017 at 17:38. Facebook
Hitting those stretches after HIIT cardio. Few minutes spent here is definitely worth the time compared with that feeling of tightness and soreness the following day!
Rob Riches
03/22/2017 at 14:44. Facebook
That feeling of triumph after getting your workout done first thing in the morning. Kinda feels like you've already won the day!
Rob Riches
03/21/2017 at 23:37. Facebook
I'm in workout gear 99% of the time, and for the rest of that 1%, it's pretty much t-shirt and jeans. Gotta stay comfy, right!!
Rob Riches
03/21/2017 at 18:19. Facebook
This is a great routine to hit the traps and delts in under 15 minutes.
Rob Riches
03/21/2017 at 16:04. Facebook
When you train with Mike O'Hearn - everything else that day becomes easy! New coming soon. See more of this video on my IG Story, and check out high mine and Mike's Fitplan programs on the link in my bio. #itrainwithfitplan
Rob Riches
03/20/2017 at 15:29. Facebook
‪This is a great chest movement to challenge your coordination and stability. 2 Olympic bars secured under Dumbbells, & press from the end.‬
Rob Riches
03/19/2017 at 17:49. Facebook
Rob Riches
03/19/2017 at 15:58. Facebook
Training partners come in all shapes, sizes, and species!!
Rob Riches
03/19/2017 at 14:58. Facebook
Your body is Amazing! Don't limit movement to that of a fixed machine. Focus on full range, & multiple angled movements.
Rob Riches
03/18/2017 at 19:35. Facebook
Decided to give my tastebuds a treat today, with this OMG Oatmeal. Nearly matched for macros with it too, at 42g Protein, 65g carbs, 16g Fats.

These are the simple steps, offering almost unlimited possibilities:

Step 1: Bring a pan of water to boil (1/2 cup). Add 1 tbsp of unsweetened coconut flakes. Allow to boil for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of multigrain hot cereal (oats with flax, quinoa &...
View details ⇨
Rob Riches
03/17/2017 at 20:37. Facebook
With it being #stpatricksday today, and the color green being seen everywhere, I decided to jump in on a shoot for @bserk wearing green. Enjoy responsibly if you drink! Cheers
Rob Riches
03/17/2017 at 13:52. Facebook
Reverse grip (overhand) bar curls on a preacher bench is a great arm exercise that extensively works the Forearms, as well as targeting the inner (short) head of the Bicep - that part of the muscle you see the most during a Bicep pose!!
‪Every single one of my workouts, each one different, spread over 8 weeks, is yours to follow on Fitplan - try a week for free!
[ Bit.ly Link ]
Put those weights back where you got them from! I'm watching you!! love this piece of #artwork by @kimsungmin630
I wanted to sit down and go through many of your questions that you've posted over the past few weeks.