TalentSprint
yesterday at 12:30. Facebook
When two words have similar meanings, the difference between them often slips past us and we start using them interchangeably. Two such words are "Speak" and "Talk". Watch this video to find out how the two words are very different from each other.

Difference between TALK and SPEAK | English Communication Tips | TalentSprint

English can often be a very confusing language where we get overwhelmed by the similar words that have different meanings and are used in different situation...

YOUTUBE.COM
TalentSprint
03/25/2017 at 14:30. Facebook
Thousands of young Graduates take Co Cubes exam every year and only a few make it to a Job. Read this article to be one such lucky aspirant by learning how to score 90% in CoCubes.

How to get 90+ Percentile in CoCubes Exam

blog.talentsprint.com
TalentSprint
03/25/2017 at 10:30. Facebook
As you are all aware that having a grip on current affairs is essential to score in the General Awareness section of the bank exams, it, therefore, becomes vital to keep yourself updated. This expert video will tell you about a few highlights of events happened in the week gone by.

Weekly Current Affairs | National News (Mar 8, 2017 - Mar 14, 2017) | TalentSprint

As you are all aware that having a grip on current affairs is essential to score in the General Awareness section of the bank exams, it therefore, becomes vi...

YOUTUBE.COM
TalentSprint
03/25/2017 at 04:41. Facebook
Take FREE Mock Test for SBI PO 2017. Get Personalized Reports, Which Helps You to Score More - Challenge Yourself!
#SBIPO2017 #Mocktest

Prepare for SBI PO 2017 with Free Mock Tests

talentsprint.com
TalentSprint
03/24/2017 at 14:41. Facebook
TalentSprint
03/24/2017 at 06:45. Facebook
Daily Current Affairs & General Awareness Updates, 24th March 2017 for SBI PO 2017, IBPS, SSC, UPSC and Other Competitive Exams.
#generalawareness #SBIPO2017 #currentaffairs

Daily Current Affairs & General Awareness Updates, 24th March 2017

cdn.talentsprint.com
TalentSprint
03/23/2017 at 15:00. Facebook
The entire game of SBI PO 2017 Exam boils down to beating your competitors. So pay attention to these important tips.

Syllabus and Tips for SBI PO 2017 Exam

blog.talentsprint.com
TalentSprint
03/23/2017 at 11:00. Facebook
TalentSprint
03/23/2017 at 07:30. Facebook
Daily Current Affairs & General Awareness Updates, 23rd March 2017 for SBI PO 2017, IBPS, SSC, UPSC and Other Competitive Exams.
#generalawareness #SBIPO2017 #currentaffairs

Daily Current Affairs & General Awareness Updates, 23rd March 2017

cdn.talentsprint.com
TalentSprint
03/23/2017 at 04:56. Facebook
Attend a FREE Seminar on- "Why 99% Students Fail in Bank / SSC Exams! How can YOU be a part of the other 1%?" by Rohit Agarwal on 25th March 2017, 10:00 AM in Tirupati.
Limited Seats Only. Reserve Your Spot Now: [ Goo.gl Link ]

Free Seminar for Banking & Govt Job Aspirants

EVENT - facebook.com
TalentSprint
03/23/2017 at 03:42. Facebook
As you are all aware that having a grip on current affairs is essential to score in the General Awareness section of the bank exams. This weekly current affairs capsule will help you reach that extra mile.

Weekly Current Affairs | Banking Economy and Finance (Mar 1, 2017 - Mar 7, 2017) | TalentSprint

As you are all aware that having a grip on current affairs is essential to score in the General Awareness section of the bank exams, it therefore, becomes vi...

YOUTUBE.COM
TalentSprint
03/22/2017 at 12:30. Facebook
SBI PO prelims exam 2017 is around the corner. It is time to boost your preparation. Follow these quick tips on Dos & Dont's for SBI PO exam preparation!

SBI PO 2017 Preparation Do`s & Dont`s | TalentSprint

SBI PO prelims exam 2017 is around the corner. It is time to boost your preparation. But are you preparing the right way? If not follow these quick tips on D...

YOUTUBE.COM
TalentSprint
03/22/2017 at 05:40. Facebook
Daily Current Affairs & General Awareness Updates, 22nd March 2017 for SBI PO 2017, IBPS, SSC, UPSC and Other Competitive Exams.
#generalawareness #SBIPO2017 #currentaffairs

cdn.talentsprint.com

cdn.talentsprint.com
TalentSprint
03/21/2017 at 15:00. Facebook