Then and Now: The UGA Chapel in 1908.
The bell was on top of the building until 1913, when it was moved to it's current location behind the Chapel. Later that year the oak tree on the right would be replaced with a sundial, a class gift by the 43 graduating students.
That sundial still stands today in front of the Chapel. Well, a replacement actually, as the original went missing in...
View details ⇨