FBVideoDownloader.info is a facebook video downloader online, this tool helps you download facebook videos by grabs direct links to download and save for free
The Deodar Cedars on White Oak Avenue from San Jose Street to San Fernando Mission Boulevard, circa 1960s. These trees, native to the Himalayas and valued for their size, beauty and timber, were planted by John Orcutt, superintendent of Sunshine Ranch in 1932. They were declared Historic-Cultural Landmark #43 on August 3, 1966.
Chatsworth's second railroad station located at Devonshire Street, ca. 1950s. The view is looking northwest toward Devonshire. This station coexisted with the first station until the latter was destroyed by fire in 1917. It was torn down in 1962 and replaced by the current depot located between Devonshire and Lassen Streets.
View of the first Chatswork Park railroad station, built in 1893. A water tank and train are also visible. The station faced north and was located on Marilla Street near Topanga Canyon Boulevard. It was destroyed by fire in 1917. It is interesting to note that this photograph illustrates the abundance of Valley Oaks (Quercus Lobata) in the Chatsworth region before the 1920s when reliable water...
View details ⇨
Lankershim Ranch fields being plowed and sowed in 1898. Source: Old School Los Angeles
We hope you've saved this date on your calendar to help us collect toys and gift cards for a wonderful group called Grandparents As Parents. We had a great turn out last year and hope we can do even better this year!

Wild Bunch Car Club 8th Annual Toy Drive & Cruise In

EVENT - facebook.com
Reseda and Sherman Way in 1955.
A rare photo of Clarence “Fat” Jones (left) at his Hollywood horse stables located at 11340 Sherman Way in North Hollywood. Photo source: Kenneth Kitchen

Fat Jones Stables was the top supplier of horses and horse wranglers to the movies for 51 years. The business was founded by Clarence “Fat” Jones in 1912 when he provided horses for a Pathe Films western.

Originally located in Edendale...
View details ⇨
Large oak tree and picnic grounds near today’s Griffith Park Riverside Drive entrance in 1910. In the rear is Beacon Hill. Source: Los Feliz Improvement Association
A view of Brand Park across the street from the San Fernando Mission, ca.1926. Source: California State Library
Magnolia Boulevard at Laurel Canyon Boulevard where the Big Donut Drive-in stands on the northwest corner, ca. 1960s. Source: Valley Relics Museum
May 2, 1962 was declared "Shopping Night" by the Ventura Boulevard Merchants Association. Stores on Ventura Boulevard from Laurel Canyon to Fallbrook Avenue stayed lit up and open until 9:00 pm. Photo was taken at Laurel Canyon looking west down Ventura Boulevard. Photo Source: Valley Times Collection
Aerial of Zelzah Elementary School which was located at 9036 Reseda Boulevard in 1927. Nordhoff Street is visible to the left (east) of the school and Reseda Boulevard is visible in the foreground (south).
Pepper Tree at Lankershim Boulevard and Victory Boulevard, 1928. Source: USC Digital Library
Water well in Owensmouth installed by the town’s developers near today's intersection of Sherman Way and Deering Avenue, ca. 1910. Source: LA DWP Archive
Car and trailer filled with camping gear and boys from the YMCA at Camp Miller in Tujunga, ca. 1920s. Source: Wikipedia
Stoney Point looking south in the early 1950s, before Topanga went through to the 118 Freeway. The old Santa Susana Pass Road begins its ascent up the hills at this point. Source: Chatsworth Historical Society
Ralphs in Granada Hills opened at 17020 Chatsworth Street in November 1959. The store opened with a four-day “International Song-Dance-Food Festival," featuring 250 folk dancers from 27 nations, the Tinkertown Train, Eddie Cletro and his band, and last but not least, Flippo the Clown. An hour-long live TV broadcast went out on the first evening on KHJ-TV. To top it off, there was a preview of...
View details ⇨
House of David Burbank, the city's founder, ca. 1910. Dr. Burbank's homestead is now the site of the Warner Brothers Studios. Source: USC Digital Library, Title Insurance and Trust, C.C. Pierce Photography Collection.
A true blast from the past ! Free shipping at checkout.
Who remembers Schaber's? Michael Weinreich bought the Schaber's chain in 1976 from a partnership that included Erhard Schaber, who died in 1994. Schaber had come from Germany in the 1920s to work for his cousin, Alfred, who started the first Schaber's Cafeteria at 620 S. Broadway in downtown L.A. The North Hollywood Schaber's opened in 1955 at 12141 Victory Boulevard.

During Schaber's heyday,...
View details ⇨