Simon Rickard has anorexia.
He's desperate for in-patient treatment but has been told there are no specialist male beds available. And Simon is worried his condition is only going to get worse without help.
Via BBC Gloucestershire
The big stories we are following on Thursday:
- Donald Trump is to appoint a climate change sceptic to head the US's environment agency;
- Italy has asked for more time from the European Central Bank to rescue its oldest bank;
- The head of China's statistics agency acknowledges economic data has been falsified in the past.
For more on these stories go to [ On.ft.com Link ]
Here what we're watching on markets on Thursday:
- European stocks hit a three-month high ahead of the ECB rate decision;
- Turkey's lira continues to recover from record lows.
For more markets coverage go to [ On.ft.com Link ]
Do you like cycling? A petition has been launched to change the Highway Code. Sky News' Mike McCarthy is live speaking to former British racing cyclist Chris Boardman to find out more. Post your questions below.